Happy Valentine’s Day! I thought it would be a good idea to post a recipe for Red Velvet Cake….How appropriate for today!! I hope you enjoy making this cake for yourself and your loved ones. I would love to hear some feedback on how yours turned out!
If you need more sweet treats check out my website www.SoldOnMaui.Net for Maui Property treats or call me at 808-276-2004. I would love to help get you into this Sweet Maui Lifestyle!
Aloha for now!
1 box white cake mix, with pudding in the mix
8 tablespoons margarine
1 cup buttermilk
2 ounces red food coloring
4 tablespoons baking cocoa
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Mix all ingredients in large mixing bowl.
- Beat until well blended– about 3 minutes.
- Pour batter evenly into two greased and floured 8 or 9 inch round pans.
- Bake at 350 for 30 minutes.
- Let cool in pan for 10 minutes.
- Turn from pan and let cool completely.
- Frost with cream cheese icing